1505 Marriottsville Rd,
Marriottsville, MD, 21104-1301,
Sisters of Bon Secours established their first hospital in Baltimore in 1919 and opened their second; in Grosse Pointe; Michigan; in 1945. By 1980; the sisters had established or assumed responsibility for several Catholic hospitals; long-term care facilities and other health care services; and the system began as a loose affiliation of these facilities which served primarily as a resource center. The Bon Secours Health System was formed in 1983 to provide skilled; unified management and professional resources for all Bon Secours health care operations while preserving Bon Secours' Catholic tradition of providing quality care to all; especially the poor and sick. Since 1983; the system has added facilities in Charleston and Greenville; South Carolina; Portsmouth; Richmond; Norfolk; and Newport News; Virginia; St. Petersburg; Florida; Altoona; Pennsylvania; Hoboken and Jersey City; New Jersey; Riverdale; Suffern; Warwick and Port Jervis; New York; and Ashland; Kentucky through acquisitions and joint ventures with other religious and non-sectarian organizations.
Request a full profile of Bon Secours Health System, Inc. with decision maker contacts and email address: