In these economic down times when cost cutting is the mantra, the positive effect is that it forces you to think out of the box and come up with alternative solutions to ensure you get the most out of your marketing and lead generation dollars. After having discussed this with a number of marketers and bloggers who have debated how will the recession affect lead generation budgets, there are a few things that most of us would agree on:
- Overall spend on online marketing is still likely to rise
- Budgets on offline advertising like television, newspapers, magazines will take more of a hit
- Measurability of results and being able to show clear results on every dollar spent will be important. You need to be able to link spending to what you get back for it clearly in these times.
- There is going to be pressure to generate more leads and more qualified leads during these times and since budgets won't increase, marketers will be driven to do more with less
- Lead List building
- Inbound lead qualification
- Intelligence gathering & lead profiling
- Email marketing
- CRM Data Management
- Lead Nurturing
- Landing Page Creation
Looking for a dataset?
Get a customized dataset for your next campaign from Ready and save yourself from expensive annual subscriptions :)
"After piloting various data vendors, it was easy to see that ReadyContacts is a cut above."