When it comes to sales, marketing and looking through good CRM data there is a quick acid test that I use. If you can look at a record and it helps you completely visualize the company/customer and instantly help you profile or score it as a good prospect or not...then you have good data. It may not be as comprehensive as a lead profile created by having conversations with a target account but good data gives you enough key information points for you to answer a few questions with a quick glance and give you a fairly clear idea of what kind of an account it is. When you look at a target account, the least it should answer is:
- What is the name of the organization?
- Where is it located?
- What is the website URL?
- What vertical is it in and what do they do?
- How many employees does it have?
- What's their annual revenue?
- Is the company listed on an exchange?
- Does it have a holding company or what is the company structure like?
- How many outlets or locations does it have around the world?
- How many locations does it have operating within the United States?
- What were the last major press releases and news events related to this account?
- What are the divisions and product lines of this organization?
- Which countries does it operate in?
Looking for a dataset?
Get a customized dataset for your next campaign from Ready and save yourself from expensive annual subscriptions :)
"After piloting various data vendors, it was easy to see that ReadyContacts is a cut above."