If you haven't dome any kind of Email marketing as of now, then you are surely missing some of the key opportunities. No matter what your business size is, email marketing benefits all. Never discourage yourself if you come across any email marketing myth. These things are propagated by those who get get it right. For people who has successfully implements email marketing strategies, there's nothing like it. It's easy, its fast, its effective and pocket friendly.
Follow are the three main reasons for why its a bad idea to ignore Email marketing.
1. For huge ROI - In a report published by DMA (Direct Marketing Association) it was mentioned that businesses earn $40 for every $1 spent on email marketing. The ROI in this case is 4000% which is much higher than any other marketing. Spending on email marketing is minimal whereas the returns are way high. If you hire an email management program, the average cost incurred is approximately $20 per month.
2. Easy to get it Started - Email marketing looks difficult and stringent from the outside but is very easy to implement. If you have your mix right, it's a cake walk. But if your base not strong, then you might face difficulty.
3. It lets you automate - an email marketing program lets you automate the process whenever required. The auto responder is one of the most effective feature of email marketing program. It also enables you to schedule a month’s worth of emails in a single sitting.
4. Email marketing helps in lead nurturing - Many companies have an assumption that getting customers through social media & content marketing is the main touch point in building relation with their customers. However, the fact is, its the email marketing program that helps you nurture leads and maintain a relation. Email marketing lets you make multiple points of contact with your visitors.
5. A strong relationship helps strengthening your email lists. Its more responsive to your offers. Remember, one happy customer can help getting you 5 more.
Looking for a dataset?
Get a customized dataset for your next campaign from Ready and save yourself from expensive annual subscriptions :)
"After piloting various data vendors, it was easy to see that ReadyContacts is a cut above."